I deal with these tax areas and their related tax returns and registration/deregistration forms :
- Self –Assessment – Form SA100 this is the main personal tax form. It records income from all sources. It covers income for the tax year to 5 April each year.
- The form CWF1 is the initial form for a sole trader or partnership to register on HMRC’s system. National Insurance Class 2 Contributions are now collected through the self – assessment system.
- Form SA400 is used to register a partnership for self – assessment.
- Corporation Tax – The form CT600 is a limited company tax form. It records income from all sources earned by the company and calculates the corporation tax due, normally payable nine months and one day after the company’s year end. This form incorporates accounts prepared in HMRC readable format – iXBRL.
- The form CT41G is the initial form for a limited company to register on HMRC’s system.
- VAT 100 ’s calculate VAT payable to, or refundable by HMRC usually on a quarterly or monthly basis.
- VAT Registration : The form VAT 1 is submitted when a business is either first registered or when its turnover reaches a level that requires it to be VAT registered.
- VAT Deregistration : The form VAT 7 is submitted when a business ceases to trade or when its turnover drops below the level that requires it to be VAT registered.
- Form SA900 is the main trust tax form. It records income from all sources. It covers income for the tax year to 5 April each year.
- Form R27 is the form used by HMRC when someone dies. It enables them to calculate what tax is payable or refundable. This is completed by the person responsible for settling the deceased’s estate, they are referred to as the executor/administrator or the personal representative.
- I don’t provide payroll services. However, I’m happy to pass on the contact phone numbers of three local payroll agencies.
Through membership of Taxwise, providers of fee protection insurance, I have access to professional tax advisers for more complex tax problems, if required.
I am offering to prepare your first personal tax return for free, providing it is a ‘standard’ tax return, one that comprises one supplement and minimal interest to declare. For more involved returns, I will take off a credit equal to the price of a standard return from the charge for a more involved return. For the 2015 tax return (year ended 05/04/2015) this offer is worth £160.
I have not seen any other Accountants making this special offer for your first Tax Return.